Digital radiography is part of this modern equipment allowing us to offer you precise and comfortable care. Using an electronic sensor rather than a silver film, we can record and store your dental images. Available instantly, the image can also be resized to observe areas that are more difficult to perceive during visual inspection.
The advantages of digital radiography are:
- More accurate and precise images
- Safer (significant reduction in radiation exposure rate)
- Available instantly
- Reduced environmental footprint (less toxic waste)
- Facilitate the transmission of images electronically
- Electronic archiving for future reference
Digital radiography is an essential diagnostic tool that allows us to act proactively to ensure that your oral health is always at its best.